• Donations and planned giving

There are various ways to help the parish financially, including now secure online donations. Please see the ‘Giving’ page in the main menu, or click on the link in blue. You can also download a Gift Aid form from that page. The Gift Aid officer is Sue Allen giftaidbungay@rcdea.org.uk.

If you donate under Gift Aid, HMRC require the parish to advise you once a year about the process. For the parish to claim tax back you need to pay UK Income or Capital Gains Tax in an amount equal to the claim. This newsletter note is to let you know that, unless the parish is informed to the contrary, tax will continue to be claimed on your behalf.