Many people in the parish write blogs about a wide range of activities – some serious, some frivolous and some are a mixture of both. On this page, you can find articles and blogs that give a vivid description of what has been happening in St Edmund’s parish recently, earlier this year and in previous years.
Each of the titles in this selection acts as a button to take you to the blog. They are ordered chronologically, starting with the most recent.
- A Week in Calais
- St Edmund’s Day 2017
- Harvest celebration 2017
- Pilgrimage to Walberswick – 2017
- Up the creek with a paddle – confirmation candidates 2017
- 2017 First Holy Communion
- Ignite Festival 2017
- Family Mass on Good Shepherd Sunday 2017
- Paschal supper at St Edmund’s
- Family Mass Mothering Sunday 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Party 2017
- When the Bishop came to Harleston
- Family Mass January 2017
- Notes from the Choir Loft Christmas 2016
- Walking pilgrimage to Rome 2016
- Confirmation 2015
- First Holy Communion 2015
- Diary of a Pilgrim
- Notes from the choir loft 5
- Notes from the choir loft (Archive)
Blogs on events or parish activities are welcomed. Any contribution should avoid being blasphemous, heretical or personally offensive. Send any contribution to the Communications Officer: Andy Parris at firstname.lastname@example.org.